You can install adaware ad block from the Google Chrome Web Store, the Add-ons for Firefox website or directly from adaware.com. When you go to the adaware ad block page, our site will automatically detect your browser and suggest the appropriate download for your system.
Install adaware ad block on Chrome
1. When you click on the GET AD BLOCK FOR GOOGLE CHROME button you’ll be taken to the ad block page on the Chrome store. Here you can click the + ADD TO CHROME button:
2. This will open a dialogue window asking you to Add adaware ad block. Select “Add extension.”
3. When the installation process is complete, you’ll be taken to our post-install Thank You page.
4.You can see the adaware ad block icon in your browser’s toolbar:
Install adaware ad block on Firefox
1. When you click on the GET AD BLOCK FOR MOZILLA FIREFOX button you’ll be taken to the ad block page on the Firefox Add-Ons site. Here you can click the + ADD to Firefox button:
2. Firefox will prompt you to allow the installation of ad block. On the following prompt, select “Allow.”
3. On the next prompt screen, select “Install.”
4.On the following prompt screen, select “Restart Now” or simply close and re-open your browse. Make sure you save any open tabs.
5. When the installation is completed, you’ll see the adaware ad block logo in your browser’s toolbar: