As soon as the Command Prompt starts, you need to go to the location where the adaware antivirus program has been installed.
- At the Command Prompt, type cd \, and then press ENTER to return to C:\.
- If you install the adaware antivirusprogram to the default directory, the adaware command line will be located in C:\Program Files\adaware\adaware antivirus\adaware antivirus\12.0.xxxx.0. Type first letters of the Program Files folder (for example, "pr"), and then press the Tab
- Type \and find adaware folder by pressing the Tab
- Repeat the previous step for adaware antivirus, adaware antivirus and 12.0.xxxx.0 folders.
- If you install the adaware antivirusprogram to any folder on your hard drive C:
- type cd \and press ENTER;
- then type the folder name;
- type \and find adaware folder by pressing the Tab key;
- repeat the previous step for adaware antivirus, adaware antivirus and 12.0.xxxx.0 folders.
- type the full path.
- Once you open the 12.0.xxxx.0 folder, type \and first letters of the file name (for example, "ad"), press the Tab key to find exe or type its full name.